Center-stitched design to prevent finger fatigue or cramps, but to enhance control. The only kind in the market. Plus, premium cuffs and inner fabric that holds to you hand and never falls off easily while in use.
You dunk once in the soapy water bucket, it absorbs suds and liquid as much as you need to wipe the area you choose at one go; saves a chunk of time plus effort.
SWIRL / SCRATCH FREE
Highest quality microfiber manufactured in South Korea. What’s the point of rinsing if you leave scratch or swirl behind because you wipe with poorly made Chinese yarns?
TRAPS DIRT / DEBRIS
Proven by 72 professional detailers, washNscrub grabs micro-particles 4X more than chenille mitts.
Super easy to wash and care. Throw it in a wash machine, you are good to go. SimpleSweet boasts its highest quality microfiber in the market. LIFETIME MONEY BACK GUARANTEED, If you think the product doesn’t live up to its claims even by a small margin.
CRUCIAL: Do Not Buy Another Mitt Until You’ve Read This
Here are the two main problems with mitts currently sold in the market. Unless your drive a Ram, or vehicles of hard and thick paint, you are scratching whenever you use them to scrub against the surface. On top of that, after wiping only a fractional of panel, your fingers start to ache or the mitt slips off because of the added weight of soap water. With those common cheapos, you might be better off getting a piece of cloth instead. Be very picky about what mitt you’ll use.
Bullsh*t Proof Hard Facts about WASH N’SCRUB
• Outperforms any type of mitt when it boils down to capturing particles
• Most mitts are not made for delicate car exterior, especially that of Luxury makes or Japanese cars. This mitt is suitable for MB G Class’s black paint, one of the softest paint out there.
• Absorbs liquid far better than conventional mitt, go ahead and try it!
• Easiest to Use: Tested 20 different mitts in the market before its development. Improved design for comfy and effective scrubbing
Effective Rinsing Method with WASH N’SCRUB
Prepare a bucket of wash solution and a second bucket of plain water to rinse your mitt.
• Dunk you mitt in the solution bucket to pick up the suds and liquid.
• Choose an area you want to clean – front, rear, sides, or windows/windshields. The idea is to clear one section at a time. Then scrub!
• Dunk the mitt into the rinse bucket to loose debris that it picked up. Swish around and wring it.
• Repeat the process until you’ve covered all the areas.
What customers say after experiencing our line of products, “Just received the fourth SimpleSweet product I’ve purchased. Like always, better than advertised”[by JR2002].
We do our best to ensure you 100% satisfaction. Are you looking for a reliable mitt that lasts forever?
Then, scroll up, click on “Add to Cart”. You’ve just made a smart choice!